Dreaming that you are upside down suggests there is some situation or problem in your life you should pay attention to and resolve. It may also mean that you are wrong.
- Upside Down The dream about seeing yourself upside down, denotes to untrue situation you are seeing. Perhaps there is a need to see things clearly and the way they actually are, therefore the dream suggests you to consider it.
- Demolish, tear down, knock down, demolishment In this dream what is demolished is what disappears from our lives. The name of what's demolished will indicate our loss.
- Bend down, Stoop To see yourself stooping, it indicates disappointment and humiliation in your family or professional activities. To see another person stooping, it means you will have the upper hand in a delicate situation.
- Bring down If you dream that something has befallen or you demolished something, then it portends that you will have courage to overcome a big obstacle.
- Going down If we dream that we go down from somewhere, it indicates that we have finished some stage in our life. If we are going down by being forced or uncontrolled, it reflects a situation we do not know how to face.
- Lay Down Seeing yourself lying down alone in a dream indicates a period of uncertainty, waiting to see difficulties that we will not able to overcome without help, and we wait for this help by doing the only thing we know how to do, which is hiding our sadness and helplessness. If we are lying down outdoors it means that what really…
- Laying down To lay down alone presages a period of uncertainty. To lay down outdoors means only a temporary discomfort. With a person of the same sex means we feel torment by what others say. If we are lying down with a person of another sex, it indicates that our problems are over.
- Take down Ungratefulness, incomprehension, maliciousness in your circle.
- Tear down Most authors agree that when we dreamed that something is tearing down or collapsing portends a disappearance or loss in our lives, whether in economics or in relation to our health. The details of what was demolished can indicate us the type of loss.