In a dream to pull out the nails from something means hope of healthy and balanced conditions.
- Nails (Made Of Iron) Attacks upon reputation.
- Nails (Of The Fingers) Have them longer than ordinarily, great profits. See them cut, or the fingers; dishonor, loss, family quarrels. Have the nails torn out; a deluge of miseries, of afflictions, danger of death, positive domestic ruin.
- Nail, nails Long nails means abundance. Short nails means economic hardship. Cutting your nails means loving bickering, problems, separation. Ripping your nails means anger and setbacks.
- Nails Dreaming that your nails grow rapidly means that someone will contact you soon. Dreaming that a nail breaks means you will try to avoid a responsibility. Dreaming about painting your nails symbolizes glamour. Dreaming of biting your nails means you have a problem that is difficult to resolve.
- Nails Financial problems and family relationships deteriorated because of discussions due professional interests.
- Nails If the nails are new, it indicates that our work will be increased. If they're in bad condition, they portend difficulties. If we see another person nailing, we should fear for our reputation.
- Nails Seeing nails in a dream means tenacity and ability to manage a tough business. The dream may also symbolize hard work and little pay. Dream that you're injured with a nail suggests you need to be careful with what you say.
- Nails Suffering and sorrow that will affect your mood and put you down.
- Nails They are an extension of ourselves, so if you dream about long, hard and beautiful nails it portends health, money and love.