If we are believers, it foretells providential help, comfort, increased material and spiritual goods. If we are not believers, it announces evils and calamities unless they speak to us, in which case the dream announces the end of our pains.
- Monk See one, treason on the part of a friend.
- Mass, Religious Occupation, Praying, Psalms, Sermon When we pray in dreams it is because we feel guilty of something that we do not want to reveal in a waking life. It can also mean that we are in a compromising situation and we do not know how to get out of it. Maybe we expect some miraculous intervention to take us out of trouble.
- Rabbi In the dream to have interaction with a rabbi, is a symbol of Judaism. To see a rabbi, when you are dreaming, has the symbolic significance of your settled way of thinking or feeling about Judaism. Positive dream about rabbi, suggests your favorable attitudes about Judaism. The dream about rabbi may serve to reaffirm your true faith and strong beliefs.
- Bishop Dream of a bishop, signifies meeting with some great and influential personage.
- Preacher (See Orator.)
- Bishop Possibility of dealing important business with success. Fatherly love. You will receive praise from your bosses or superiors.
- Preacher Seeing a preacher in your dream represents a personal lesson or knowledge. You may be carrying feelings of guild. Dreaming about a preacher indicates stability in business.
- Rabbi To see a rabbi in a dream represents your attitude toward Judaism and the dream may serve to reaffirm your faith and belief. On the other hand, seeing a rabbi my symbolize wisdom, experience and good advice.
- Curate Or Priest A bad omen, above all for the criminal in prison, or the sick confined to their beds.
- Priest (See Church,)
- Pope, Priest Sometimes it can indicate a true aspiration to mysticism and truth. Most of the time such dream means facing a problem or a moral concern, in the dream we remember those priests we have encountered in life. In this case the meaning is as follows: If we are believers it foretells a providential help, comfort, increased material and spiritual goods.…
- Priest (see PRIEST).
- Priest Confessing: vanity and pride. Officiating a Mass: joy and fidelity. Giving the Holly Oils with a cross, it means honor and reconciliation.